Before you schedule installation, make sure that:
- You have read and signed the Install Agreement.
- There are no power lines hanging over the pool site.
- There are no power, water, cable, sprinkler, or electric lines underneath the pool site.
- You have access to your backyard at least 6 1/2 feet wide.
- You have electrical outlets or a live extension cord nearby the pool site.
- The boxes your pool came in are stored in an accessible and sheltered area.
Ensuring that your pool site meets the preceding criteria will make for a fast & safe installation.