Vinyl Liner Replacement
It's likely that your vinyl liner will not outlast your above ground pool. You can extend the life of your vinyl liner by ensuring that:
- Pets do not swim in the pool.
- Children play with only pool-safe toys in the pool.
- The proper water level is maintained.
- The correct amounts of chemicals are administered.
- The pool is covered when not in use.
Additionally, you can purchase Full Metal Shovel's Limited Vegetation Growth Warranty. When it is time to replace your vinyl liner, remove all water from the pool and call us to schedule a liner change.